PEPS / Hexagon - 总部
+44 (0) 1189 226699
点击 这里 使用谷歌地图搜索我们的位置
- Exit the M5 at Junction 11 and take the A40 signposted towards Cheltenham town centre. At the first roundabout (Arle Court Roundabout), continue straight on passing GCHQ on your left hand side.
- Continue through the traffic lights and at the next roundabout, take the second exit and continue along the A40 towards Cheltenham town centre (After passing TGI Fridays on your right hand side stay in the right hand lane).
- At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead along the A40 towards Cheltenham town centre. (Do not take the B4633 - signposted Cheltenham Spa Rail station). Continue on the A40 towards Cheltenham town centre, passing two sets of traffic lights.
- When you approach the odd shaped roundabout with a petrol station in the centre, stick to the left hand lane and continue along the A40 (Lansdown road).
- After 300 meters the road will split again at another odd shaped roundabout. At the junction to this roundabout there are two close exits on the left hand side. Take the second exit, left into Montpellier Street.
- Continue for 100 meters. At the first mini-roundabout, turn right into Bayshill Road. Hexagon can be found on the left hand side (large white Regency house) immediately after the Bayshill Lane turning.